The primary objective of the study is to evaluate the efficacy of monthly doses of Aducanumab in slowing cognitive and functional impairment as compared with placebo in participants with early AD.
The study is looking for:
- men or women 50-85 years of age
- individuals who have mild cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer's disease or mild Alzheimer's disease
- individuals who have Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE) scores between 24 & 30
- individuals in good health (apart from early Alzheimer's disease and with no other known cause of cognitive impairment
- individuals who have someone who is able to provide accurate information on the study participant's cognitive & functional abilities, attend at least 9 specific visits, and be available by telephone
For more information, please contact Martha Vander Vliet, RN