The purpose of this clinical trial is to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of solaneuzumab, a drug that may have the potential to slow the onset of Alzheimer's disease (AD). In AD, there are abnormally high levels of a protein, called amyloid, in the brain. We hope that solaneuzumab can reduce the amount of amyloid in the brain.
We are looking for participants who:
- Do not have a memory problem
- Are between age 65 and 85
- Have a reliable caregiver or family member who knows them well
- Are in stable medical condition
- Are willing to undergo MRI and PET scans
For more information about participation, please contact Kirsten Glennon, RN.